Drop In Sports:
- Drop in Volleyball every Thursday after school from 3:15-4:15. All are Welcome!
- Drop in Badminton every Tuesday after school. All are Welcome!!
- Gym strip is required.
- On Thursday May 11th we are being visited by the Fijian Women’s National Rugby 7s team. The team will be providing a 30 min session and photographs and autographs.
- If there are any girls interested in coming and participating in this event, please sign up with your name and teacher’s name outside the gym. Spots are limited so please sign up right away.
Track and Field:
- A reminder to athletes that there will be a track and field Practice on the back field at 3:30 today (Monday). Athletes will have the opportunity to practice, Discus, shotput, long jump and hurdles.
- Those athletes participating in the track meet this Thursday please meet with Mrs. Sharpe during practice today.
- That will be those participating in the: 200, 800, and 2000 metre as well as Girls long jump, Boys high jump and boys discus.
- A shout-out to Jazz Band who received a “Silver” standing at festival last week in Nanaimo.
- The jazz band received a two-year invite to the Canadian Nationals Competition.
- The music room will be closed today at lunch – sorry for the inconvenience.
- Chess Club meets every Monday at Noon in the Chrome Lab.