We had to close the Zipline a few weeks back because of a number of injuries that occurred.
We have been MUCH better since!
Please remember be safe, no pushing, no “big” momentum, 1 at a time, take care of one another, and let’s get back to safety first.
If problematic again = closed again
- Waiting area in green only (See picture)
- Stay there until bus number is called
- No pushing, shoving, or crowding (Social Distancing applies)
- When your Bus # is called, line up 2 X 2, spaced out, and in front of cones by your bus.
- The bus driver will NOT open the doors until it is “Calm, Cool and Collected”
- Board bus calmly and slowly
This week the Grade 7’s have access to the Gym and the Multi-Purpose room.
All other students are outside.
Remember there is Road Hockey on the Bus Lane.
- We acknowledge the traditional territories of the Coast Salish, specifically Esquimalt Nation and Songhees Nation on which the school is built;
- as well as working with; Beecher Bay, Scia’new Nation, T’Sou-ke Nation and Nuu-cha-nulth Pacheedaht Nation to the west. We thank them for sharing this beautiful land.
- Hych’ka Kleco Kleco
Huge congratulations to the Grade 8 Boys basketball team for finishing third in their pool and qualifying for the city playoffs.
A tough loss yesterday to Gordon Head sadly ended their playoff run early. But all team members should be proud of their accomplishments this season.
Well done gentlemen!
- Playoff Game is today (Wednesday, November 24th) at 3:45 AT GORDON HEAD – win or go home, gentlemen – best of luck to you!!! Please meet in the foyer beside the gym after Block 4 today to arrange sign out and rides to the game.
- Playoff game today (Wednesday, November 24th) – 5:15pm AT DUNSMUIR vs ROYAL OAK – win or go home game – best of luck girls!
- Last league game is tomorrow (November, 25th) at 3:45pm at Dunsmuir vs. Cedar Hill. Good luck Boys!
- Playoffs start next Tuesday – (Site To Be Determined)
- Last League Games were last night (Sniff)
- Tough Loss to John Stubbs and a Dominating Performance and win over Lansdowne!
- The Girls should be very proud of their efforts all season long, the 5-1 record, and their progression of skills throughout.
- Thanks from your coaches: Miss Stevens (Elysia), Mr. Clegg (Jamie) and Mr. Devlin (Andrew) – you are the best!!!
Everyone is welcome to join Brother Rick and Ms. Richardson every Thursday at lunch at 12:11 for a drum circle – when the weather is nice, we’ll be at the outdoor classroom. If it’s stormy, we’ll be in the common area. We have drums and rattles to share for everyone!